* The blue border represents what a law enforcement officer is, the thin blue line standing between
right and wrong.
* The gray background represents the decisions officers must make in a less than perfect, black and white world.
* The dragon or serpent represents the evil (crime) that law enforcement fights and protects us all from.
* The Blue Knight facing evil head on, stands behind his shield, continuously fighting against and protecting us all from evil.
* We do this not for ourselves, but for others..